Sunday 6 March 2011

Worms!

Ash was reli good today, he let me rub his face and up round  his ears while he was eating out of the feed bucket, it was especially exciting as after he had finished the feed he came back for another ear rub! I think he's probably quite itchy as he's moulting so hopefully once he realises that I'll scratch him he will let me touch him a lot more. He is also letting me put the headcoller on over his nose while he eats, and if it goes tight me doesnt seem to mind! I'm hoping he will let me do it up over his head soon.

Today was the second day of the worming, I was really worried that he was not going to like it and refuse to eat it. He actually loves it though! Its apple and cinnamon flavoured which so far is a hit! While I was looking at the poo tonight a red kite came right over my head really low down which was quite exciting! There are a few in Redbourn but I've never seen one so close, I could see the expression on its face!



This evening when I went to leave, Ash followed me to the fence and watched me walk across the field, he made me feel guilty for leaving him! Think he's beginning to like me! =)

1 comment:

  1. Ash is doing so well, he is so cute!! Its amazing to think he would run away from you a week ago - power of the pink bucket! :)

    ReplyDelete